Last updated: 23/07/2023
Welcome to ThriveOnP! Our website offers digital products for sale globally and these terms and conditions govern your use of our website and the purchase of our digital products.
1. Acceptance of Terms By using ThriveOnP, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our site.
2. Digital Products Our digital products include [list digital products or categories, e.g., software, ebooks, digital art, planners, courses. These products are subject to the following terms:
- 2.1 Usage: Purchased products are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- 2.2 Licensing: Each product is licensed, not sold, to you and may be subject to additional terms as specified during the purchase process.
3. Purchase and Payment
- 3.1 Pricing: All prices are in USD/INR and are subject to change without notice.
- 3.2 Payment Methods: We accept payments through Online Payment, Debit Cards, Credit Cards.
- 3.3 Taxes: You are responsible for any taxes or additional charges that may apply to your purchase.
4. Refund Policy Due to the digital nature of our products, we generally do not offer refunds. However, if there are technical issues preventing you from accessing a product, please contact us for assistance.
5. Intellectual Property Rights All content on ThriveOnP, including digital products, is the property of DYN Productivity Sempre Pvt. Ltd.
6. User Conduct You agree not to misuse our products or engage in illegal activities related to our website.
7. Limitation of Liability DYN Productivity Sempre Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from your use of our digital products or your breach of these Terms.
8. Modification of Terms We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Your continued use of the site after such changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
9. Governing Law These terms are governed by Indian Laws and any disputes related to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
10. Contact Us If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.